some of the contributing factors of the country's meltdown are:
- unemployment is estimated to be approximately 90%
- Economic turmoil, Balloning debt, sporadic shortages of commodities
- Cholera outbreak "Health delivery system in near total collapse"
- Skilled professionals and loberers have and continue to leave Zimbabawe in massive numbers
- The rate of Poverty sprung up, more than 1,3million children have been orphaned by the HIV\AIDS causing surving grandparents to bear the burden of caring for their grandchildren
Life expectancy for women is 34years.